Search for tag "Trauma"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Childhood Abuse, and Revoking Parent's Right of Marriage Consent, by Universal House of Justice (1992-12-22). Guidance on therapy and recovery from sexual abuse. The abusing parent's right to consent to marriage can be revoked. [about]
- Childhood Abuse, Ritual, by Universal House of Justice (1994-10-23). Matters of psychology and healing relating to recovery from certain forms of childhood abuse. [about]
- Childhood Trauma, Recovering from, by Universal House of Justice (1992-09-09). Guidance for individuals who suffered traumatic childhood experiences at the hands of disturbed parents. [about]
- Creating Intimacy: In the Community and With the Seeker, by Phyllis K. Peterson (1998). On how intimacy in the Bahá'í community can be created, using Bahá’í scriptures as guideline. We hunger for intimacy, which is a prerequisite for friendship and a key principle in teaching. Cases drawn from experiences of people who feel psychically hurt. [about]
- Language of the Heart, The: From Dream Language towards Understanding the Language of the Heart, by Wolfgang A. Klebel, in Lights of Irfan, 17 (2016). On the form and style of the language of the heart; ways this language differs from our normal language and thinking as it is developed in the human brain; the language and logic of dreams; effects of heart transplants. [about]
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.