Search for all title keywords:
- Memoirs of a Bahá'í in Rasht 1889-1903: Autobiography of Mírzá Yahyá `Amídu'l-Atibbá Hamadání, in Witnesses to Babi and Bahá'í History, vol. 7 (2007). Personal account of some activities of the Baha'i community in Iran and persecutions they endured. Biographies. [about]
- Tabla de la Medicina, by Bahá'u'lláh. Spanish translation of Lawh-i-Tibb. Provisional translations. [about]
- Tablet of Medicine, by Bahá'u'lláh. An anonymous translation of the Tablet to a Physician. Provisional translations. [about]
- Tablet to a Physician (Lawh-i-Tibb), by Universal House of Justice (2000). On translations of Baha'u'llah's "Tablet of Medicine/Tablet to the Physician"; includes a partial provisional translation. Letters from the Universal House of Justice. [about]
- Tablet to a Physician (Lawh-i-Tibb), by Universal House of Justice (1989). Complete version of a letter which has been excerpted in various compilations. Letters from the Universal House of Justice. [about]
- Tablet to the Physician, or Tablet of Medicine (Lawh-i-Tibb): Notes, by Stephen Lambden, in Bahá'í Studies Bulletin, 6:4-7:2 (1992). Study Guides. [about]
- Tablet to the Physician, or Tablet of Medicine (Lawh-i-Tibb): Tablet study outline, by Jonah Winters (1999). Study Guides. [about]
- Tablette de la Médecine, by Bahá'u'lláh (2019). Provisional French translation of Lawh-i-Tibb, the Tablet to a Physician / Tablet of Medicine, including notes from the Universal House of Justice and annotations by Stephen Lambden. Provisional translations. [about]
Click "Match any keyword" to find documents with any of those words in the title or subtitle, "match all keywords" to find documents that have every word in the title or subtitle, or "exact match" to search for an exact phrase.
- Try searching with and without apostophes: Bahai and Baha'i return different results.
- Diacritics are ignored: Babi and Bábí return the same results.
- Searches are matched to any part of a word: searching for test will also return testament.
- Unless you've checked "exact phrase," 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Unless you've checked "exact phrase," the following 3- 5-letter words are also not searched: about, also, and, any, are, but, for, from, has, have, how, its, some, that, the, these, their, this, was, what, when, where, who, with.
- For "exact" searching, please know that our database has separate fields for Title and Subtitle. E.g., the title High Endeavors: Letters to Alaska will only show up in "exact phrase" if you query High Endeavors or Letters to Alaska.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/title/bibliography tablets
(entering two or more terms using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all keywords")