Search for location "Puno"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1981 26 Nov
||The inauguration of Radio Bahá'í Peru at Chucuito near Puno on the shore of Del Lago Titicaca (Lake Titicaca). [Mess63-86p510]
Its associated teaching institute was completed for use soon thereafter, going immediately into intensive service.
At one point in the 80's they were broadcasting at 1 kw on the medium-wave for ten hours per day in.the Spanish, Quechua and Aymara languages. [BW18p111]
See also Bahá'í News May, 1987.
||Bahai radio; Teaching Institute; Bahai-owned radio
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.