Search for tag "Ayyam-i-Ha"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Ayyám-i-Há (February 25), by Christopher Buck, in Religious Celebrations: An Encyclopedia of Holidays, Festivals, Solemn Observances, and Spiritual Commemorations (2011). [about]
- Bahá'u'lláh and Liberation Theology, by Juan Cole, in Revisioning the Sacred: New Perspectives on a Bahá'í Theology, Studies in the Bábí and Bahá'í Religions vol. 8 (1997). The idea of liberation and equality is central to Bahá'í theology; the poor in the 19th century Middle East; Bahá'u'lláh and the poor; Tablet to the Kings on wealth and peace; laws of the Kitáb-i-Aqdas and Huququ'lláh; state social welfare. [about]
- Christmas and Bahá'ís: Warwick Leaflets, by Warwick Bahá'í Bookshop (2002). [about]
- Lists of Articles, by Brent Poirier (2009). Lists of 126 articles at the author's six blog websites. [about]
- Novelty in Ayyám-i-Há and the Badí Calendar, by John Taylor (2000). The place of calendars in a religion, and the meaning of the Badi calendar for Bahá'ís. [about]
- Translation list (2009). Index to talks, letters, and other items translated from Persian and Arabic to English by Adib Masumian; listed here for the sake of search engines and tagging. [about]
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.