Search for tag "Ayyam-i-Ha"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Ayyám-i-Há (February 25–March 1), by Christopher Buck, in Religious Celebrations: An Encyclopedia of Holidays, Festivals, Solemn Observances, and Spiritual Commemorations (2011). [about]
- Baha'i Dates 172-221 B.E., by Universal House of Justice (2014). [about]
- Christmas and Bahá'ís: Warwick Leaflets, by Warwick Bahá'í Bookshop (2002). [about]
- Novelty in Ayyám-i-Há and the Badí Calendar, by John Taylor (2000). The place of calendars in a religion, and the meaning of the Badi calendar for Baha'is. [about]
- Translation list. Index to talks, letters, and other items translated from Persian and Arabic to English by Ma'sumian; listed here for the sake of search engines and tagging. [about]