Search for tag "Biology"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Genetic Engineering, by Universal House of Justice (2000). Information about genetic engineering; the observation that the Writings make no mention of genetics [about]
- Half Million Years, A, by Dana Paxson (2021). Exploring the 500,000-year Bahá’í cycle asserted by Shoghi Effendi, in two versions: academic-style essay form, and story-narrative form. [about]
- Human Evolution: Directed?, by Fariborz Alan Davoodi (2001-11). Overview of contemporary biological theories of evolution and some of their failings in the face of a philosophy of evolution guided by God; includes details on photosynthesis, glycolysis, and geological time [about]
- Origin of Complex Order in Biology: Abdu'l-Baha's concept of the originality of species compared to concepts in modern biology, by Eberhard von Kitzing, in Evolution and Bahá'í Belief, Studies in the Babi and Baha'i Religions vol. 12 (2001). The purpose and destiny of our human life is shown to be compatible with the facts of biology and paleontology. [about]
- Reproduction and other Biological Subjects, by Shoghi Effendi and Universal House of Justice (2000). Embryology; reproduction; biology; genetic engineering [about]
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.