Search for tag "Exemption"
|1940 (In the year)
||The Canadian Department of National Defence exempted Bahá’ís from combatant military duty.
||Exemption; Recognition; Military
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Biographies of Jamal-i-Burujirdi, by Adib Taherzadeh and Dariush Lamie (1998). Three short biographies of about the man who asked to be exempt from the laws of the Aqdas. [about]
- Contacting the Universal House of Justice; Obligatory Prayer, Greatest Name, Exemptions, by Universal House of Justice (1998). Procedures on contacting the Universal House of Justice; memorandum on obligatory prayer, reciting the Greatest Name, and exemptions from prayer. [about]
- Exemption, by Bahiyyih Nakhjavani, in Bahá'í Studies Review, 3:1 (1993). Thoughts on Bahá'u'lláh's meaning in "exempting" women from certain Bahá'í obligations, especially pilgrimage. [about]
- Exemption from Obligatory Prayer for the Sick, by Universal House of Justice (2000). [about]
- Green Acre Bahá'í Institute vs. Town of Eliot, Maine (1954). Two court decisions regarding the tax exempt status of the Green Acre Baha'i School, 1954 and 1963, and notes from a 1997 follow-up. [about]
- Messages from the Universal House of Justice 1963-1986: Third Epoch of the Formative Age, by Universal House of Justice (1996). [about]
- Obligatory Prayer, Exemption from, by Shoghi Effendi and Universal House of Justice Research Department. [about]