Search for location "Sicily"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1896. 13 May
||Birth of Dr Ugo Giachery, Hand of the Cause of God, in Palermo, Sicily. [Wikipedia]
||Ugo Giachery; Hands of the Cause; Hands of the Cause, Births and deaths; Births and deaths
||The arrival of Knight of Bahá'u'lláh Emma Rice, followed one week later by Knights Stanley and Florence Bagley and their three teenage children, Susan, Gerrold and Carol in Palermo, Sicily. [BWNS254]
||Knights of Bahaullah; BWNS
|1988 Nov c.
||Pietro Pandolfini, the first from the Albanian minority in Sicily to become a Bahá’í, enrolled. [BINS189:5]
||First believers by background
|1993 15 Apr
||The passing of Knight of Bahá'u'lláh Stanley Theodore Bagley, (b.2 February, 1912 in Bertrand, Missouri). He had been a pioneer to Belgium, France, Guadeloupe, Martinique, the United States as well as Sicily where he and his family, wife Florence, son Gerry and daughters Susan and Carol, received the Knighthood for their service. [BW93-94p319; BWIM63-65]
||United States; Belgium; France,; Guadeloupe; Martinique; Sicily
||Knights of Bahaullah; In Memoriam; Births and deaths; Stanley Bagley
||The National Spiritual Assembly of Sicily was formed. [BINS341:1–2]
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.