Search for location "Vienna"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1913 18 or 19 Apr
||`Abdu'l-Bahá left Budapest and traveled to Vienna by rail, reaching the city in the evening and taking residence in the Grand Hotel. It is estimated that some 30 people accepted the Faith during His visit. [AB388, SBBR14p120]
In 'Abdu'l-Bahá in Egypt p80 it is reported that a bust of 'Abdu'l-Bahá was made during His time in Vienna. Two copies were received in Port Said via Stuttgart on the 18th of July, 1913, one intended for Ahmad Sohrab and the other for Mírzá Mahmúd-i-Zarqání.
||Vienna; Austria; Budapest; Hungary; Port Said; Egypt
||Abdul-Baha, Travels of; Abdul-Baha, Second Western tour; Trains; Abdul-Baha, Pictures and portraits; Ahmad Sohrab; Mirza Mahmud-i-Zarqani
|1913 24 Apr
||`Abdu'l-Bahá left Vienna and returned to Stuttgart, where He arrived in the early hours of the next morning. [AB389]
||Vienna; Austria; Stuttgart; Germany
||Abdul-Baha, Travels of; Abdul-Baha, Second Western tour
|1993 10 – 25 Jun
||The Bahá'í International Community and Bahá'ís from 11 countries participated in the United Nations World Conference on Human Rights in Vienna and the parallel meetings for non-governmental organizations. [BINS298:1–2]
||United Nations conferences; Human Rights; Bahai International Community
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.