Search for tag "Funds"
|1923 12 Mar
||Shoghi Effendi writes to Bahá'ís in America, Great Britain, Germany, France, Switzerland, Italy, Japan and Australasia about Bahá'í administration, outlining the process for annual elections of assemblies and calling for the establishment of local and national funds. [BA34-43; PP330]
- See ER223-4 for the response of the British Bahá'ís.
||Shoghi Effendi; Baha'i administration; annual elections; local and national funds
from the main catalogue
- Business, Development, and the Bahá'í Funds (1993). Compilation by the Office of the Treasurer on the challenge for America, business ventures and development, dependencies of the Mashriqu'l-Adhkar, fundraising, safeguarding contributions, and earmarking. Includes many supplemental letters from the UHJ. [about]
- Funds and Contributions, Baha'i, by Shoghi Effendi, in Compilation of Compilations, Volume 1 (1991). [about]
- Unrestrained as the Wind: A Life Dedicated to Bahá'u'lláh (1985). Compilation of quotations on topics of especial interest to Bahá'í youth. [about]
- Why only Baha'is can contribute to the Baha'i funds: The political economy perspective, by Sathia Varqa (2006). An exploration of why only Baha'is have the right and privilege of giving to the Baha'i fund, demonstrated using the economic concept of rent. The comparison is extended to explain some of the motives of interest groups and political institutions... [about]